Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Little Piece of My Riddle

Nite kawaiis...
Sebenernya aku udah ngantuk berat... But this is a kawaii poem for you. *(^-^)*


~* A Little Piece of My Riddle *~

Do you know?
When the nights come and ask me to lay down
I just feel like I don't need to sleep anymore
Cause I'm too scared to see you in my dreams again
For a moment, I wish you were one of my  hallucinations
Cause I won't ever have any strength to face you somehow

I wish I'd never see you this way
You are here, and I'm there
You look at me, and I'm trying to avoid you anyway
Would you understand if I prefer leaving somewhere?
Cause I knew that all those beautiful moments will be faded
And I can't picture it after that times passed

I want you to think that I don't miss you at all
And I wan't to think I can pretend that it's okay
You shouldn't see my tears drop and fall
Why do you give a rainy ending for my sunny day?
Please,don't ask me a reason why I did cry

You are the one that I used to forget
But you're like permanent marker,
I can't verase you from my heart board.
Why am I still fighting for?
If you just a little piece of my riddle
A little part that I could never found.


Pinky ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my blog? Please, tell me...